Keto Cracker Recipe
SOUR CREAM and CHIVES CRACKERS
This is one of my all time favourites! I use it for Quiche bases too.
- 2 cups (230g) almond flour
- small bunch (20 g fresh organic chives)
- 70g full-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon organic garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 100o C
- Chop the chives into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients by hand. Knead for a half a minute or until smooth.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Place another sheet of baking paper on the dough. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough between the two baking papers as thin as you can.
- Remove the topmost baking paper.
- Cut the dough with a knife or pizza cutter into squares.
- Put in the oven and bake for 50 - 60 minutes. Check frequently so that the crackers don’t get too dark or burnt.
- Cool completely and break into squares.