Love pasta? Us too! Now you can confidently make your own gluten free, low carb pasta right in your own kitchen, from scratch! Our delicious pasta serves 4-6, so there is plenty for the whole family.
All you need to add is: 2 eggs, 2 egg yolks, 60ml Olive Oil & 30ml Water.
1. Place 250g of dry mix in a bowl, create a well, add in all wet ingredients.
2. Mix together with hands until the dough comes together, to create a sticky ball.
3. Dust your work surface with the remaining 100g of flour. Using some of the bench flour, knead the dough until it no longer sticks to the bench. Adding as much flour as you need as you work (approximately 50g of the 100g).
4. Let your dough rest on the bench for 5 minutes.
5. Separate dough into 150g balls, then roll out each ball.
6. Carefully put your flattened dough through your pasta machine. Starting at the lowest number - each time you run the dough through, adjust the dial 1 place (run dough through at 0, turn dial to 1, run through, turn dial to 2, run through etc until you have reached 4).
Note:Each time you run the dough through the pasta machine, use a little more of the remaining bench flour to stop it sticking to the machine.
7. Once your pasta is at the right thickness, you can put it through the machine at any pasta setting you want - spaghetti, fettuccini, lasagne sheets etc.
If you don't want to cook your dough straight away, hang it up and let it dry until it is dry (eg. overnight). Once your pasta is dry, it is shelf stable. If you aren't using it that day just let it dry out. Do not put it in the fridge.
To cook- bring water to boil - put in pasta and let boil for 3-4 minutes, strain, add sauce etc, serve hot!